Christmas time is the season of giving, and promotional Christmas gifts are the perfect way to show appreciation to customers and clients. It doesn’t just give recipients a warm, fuzzy glow; it also reminds them you exist and have made the effort to stay in touch. Increasing brand awareness at Christmas helps customers and clients keep you in mind as the New Year begins. Here are BH1 Promotions’ 5 reasons why your business should send branded Christmas gifts this December:
- They’re a Great Marketing Opportunity Investing in thoughtful Christmas gifts for clients is a great opportunity to make your company stand out. When you send promotional products such as promotional bags or branded mugs, you’re giving recipients a tangible item that reminds them of you and your brand.
- They Help You Reconnect With Clients For clients who only use your goods and services once or twice a year, sending branded Christmas gifts is a great opportunity to reconnect with them, encourage brand loyalty and re-open the conversation about future business.
- They’re a Super Way to Say “Thank You” Saying “thank you” is important in both our personal and business lives. What better way to say thank you for their hard work or business than by sending a branded Christmas gift to your staff, suppliers and clients? We have a great range of corporate Christmas gifts and you’ll find something that makes a suitable “thank you” present for each one of your recipients.
- They Have a Long Advertising Lifespan Promotional products have the longest advertising lifespan of all marketing methods. Desk items will be used day in, day out, making sure your company name and logo aren’t forgotten. For a festive touch, branded advent calendars will catch the eye of everyone in the office right through December.
- You Can Harness Co-Branding Power BH1 Promotions have a range of promotional products and executive corporate gifts from top brands, including Parker, Waterman and Jamie Oliver. High-quality gifts like these, from well-known brands, are ideal for boosting your brand’s reputation and promoting its image as a sophisticated, discerning and generous company.
Our Favourite Branded Christmas Gifts for Clients
It’s often said that “it’s the thought that counts,” so at Christmas, don’t just send out spare promotional merchandise you have lying around in the office—put some thought into it! Send something appropriate for the festive season; a proper gift that’s either luxurious, useful or both! Here’s our five favourite promotional gift ideas that make ideal Christmas presents:
1. Branded notebooks
Branded notebooks make great Christmas gifts for clients and here at BH1 we do a range of A6, A5 and A4 notebooks that can be customised with your colours and/or logo. However, to really impress your client, we recommend our prestigious branded notebooks, like our Moleskine Classic Pocket Soft Cover Notebook (shown here) or our Moleskine Classic Large Notebook, both available in a range of colours.
2. The ‘write’ gift
Our branded pens are one of the best promotional gifts you can give. Pens are useful and they’re always around on desks, in briefcases and in pockets. But it’s Christmas, so step up your pen game beyond a pack of branded Biros! Why not match up a great pen with a branded notebook? Our Autograph Executive set contains a branded A5 Moleskine notebook and engraved Elance GT Chrome ballpoint pen in a branded presentation gift box.
For an even more sophisticated festive gift, we offer the Parker Urban fountain pen, beautifully and ergonomically designed to write perfectly every time. This quality fountain pen is available in silver or black and can be engraved on the cap or printed on the barrel, and is supplied in a Parker gift box.
3. Sweet treats
But our favourites for the festive season are our traditional promotional christmas gift ideas, including this attractive desktop advent calendar with a retractable stand. This stylish calendar featuring Santa and his reindeers will sit upright on your client’s desk right throughout December, ensuring your brand name is kept firmly in their mind—and the mind of all those who pass by their desk. Optimum brand exposure!
4. Branded bottle openers and wine stoppers
5. Tech gifts
Fun technology and gadgets always go down well at Christmas. Our Premium tech gift set is a great Christmas present and a massive branding opportunity rolled into one. It contains the Smart Power Tower, Connexion+ charging cable and the Smart Epic Speaker, all of which can be branded with either engraving or a high-quality UV full-colour print, inside a premium, full colour, printed gift box. These handy tech items will always be in use, ensuring your brand name is kept ‘front of house’.
For pumping out those festive tunes, your clients will need a Xoopar Unique Geo Bluetooth wireless speaker, with a powerful 5W output sound. Supplied with a USB to micro USB cable, this funky, glowing little speaker has a rechargeable battery, giving clients up to 4 hours playing time and comes in a range of colours.
Our branded power banks are always handy and your client is likely to take one with them whenever they’re out and about, meaning that they and their contacts will catch sight of your branding regularly. Our sleek Smart Power Edge has a flat edge that can be printed or laser engraved and 4 LED lights to indicate battery power status. Available in silver, black, gold or rose gold and supplied in a window box, this makes a really stylish, useful and memorable Christmas gift for clients.
Other great Christmas gifts include branded diaries for the New Year, branded luggage tags (keeping your brand in your client’s eyeline when they go away for Christmas!), promotional fridge magnets (in-their-face brand awareness every time they go to the office fridge), branded ice scrapers for those cold-start Christmas mornings, sticky notes that feature your logo (handy for those Christmas to-do lists!) and branded travel mugs to keep that festive hot chocolate warm while your client is on the go.