As part of promotional products week (PPWeek) our trade body the BPMA commissioned a research report into ‘Marketers view on promotional products’. As specialists in the promotional merchandise industry we are happy to share these survey results with you and here are some key takeaways from the report:
- It’s not just the traditional promotion product types being purchased – over two thirds are purchasing electronic goods
- Over 70% of the marketers we spoke to are using promotional products as a brand awareness tool
- In the eyes of marketers, a quality promotional product that is memorable is the key to success
- Over 10% of the marketers we spoke to are spending in excess of £50,000 per annum on promotional products
- The internet is often the first point of call when sourcing a supplier
- Price is important when choosing a supplier, but the quality of the service is more so
- Marketers state compliance is important, however there is little understanding about what compliance is
- Creativity is a key challenge faced by marketers when buying promotional goods
- The best gifts are considered useful in everyday life… or edible!
To view the full copy of the report and findings simply click on this link below:
This report was commissioned by the BPMA and conducted by Facts International who gathered the research at Marketing Week Live & TFMA 2015.
Further Information and Offers for PPWeek
To find out more about promotional products week including our great giveaways and offers click here