Branded power banks are always popular promotional items because in today’s world, charging devices are essential and well used, meaning your brand logo is seen frequently and you earn brownie points for providing a really useful corporate gift!
This month, our trending product is the new bPay power bank, which is the king of portable chargers and more useful than your average promotional power bank! That’s because it combines the benefits of a portable power bank with a contactless payment device.
The power bank payment fob has a 450mAh battery and a built in 2-in-1 branded charging cable, compatible with both lightning and Micro-USB devices.
The bPay links to any Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card registered in the UK and can be used for any purchases £30 and under. Users can also monitor their spending and top up their account by using the bPay app.
And it’s completely brandable!
- 450mAh battery – emergency power when your battery is critically low.
- Lightning & Micro-USB connections – compatible with iPhone Lightning and Micro-USB devices.
- Charge your devices – flexi-cable for easy accessibility.
- Built in bPay chip – the bPay chip doesn’t require power, mobile signal or phone connectivity, so you won’t need to worry if the battery is flat.
- You don’t need a Barclays account – bPay links to any Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card.
- bPay is just as safe as chip and pin – all payments have the same fraud protection applied as contactless cards.
- bPay on transport in London – bPay can be used on the London overground, tube, DLR tram and buses.
Branding the bPay
- The bPay comes in several standard colours
- Print dimensions – 55 x 30mm
- 1-4 spot colour print or a full colour print
- Pantone match colour for orders over 1,000 units
- Cable pantone match colour for orders over 5,000 units
Packaging the bPay
- Premium window box
- Magnetic window cover
- Soft touch finish
- 124 x 82.5 x 21mm
- Bespoke packaging for orders over 1,000
In April 2017, there were 416.3 million contactless transactions in the UK alone. Contactless payments are becoming increasingly popular, so now is a brilliant time to give your clients a branded bPay powerbank to increase the visibility of your brand.
More Branded Power Banks with Extras
Our bestselling power bank folder is the stylish Almeria travel folder with power banks, featuring a handy front flap compartment, mobile phone pocket, pen loop, 3 elastic straps and a hand loop. Your logo can be printed on the front. With 4000mAh capacity and 2.1A output, the power bank is suitable for Smartphones and tablets. There’s also a built-in micro USB and 8 pin cable.
The good-looking Smart Power Dynamic Lite is a cylinder power bank with a 2200mAh capacity and 1A output, suitable for mobile phones. Available in silver, black, blue, red and green, it incorporates a handy torch and can be branded with your logo.
Our Crystal Gift Set presents a brilliant branding opportunity. The set contains a 3000mAh power bank, 2GB USB memory stick and wireless mouse, which can all be printed full colour with your branding, as can the box.
Looking for alternative promotional power banks?
Then take a look at our bestseller: the Velocity 4400mAh Power Bank. It has a 4400mAh capacity and a 1.5A output: 1.5A, suitable for smartphones, and isn’t so standard after all: it has a built-in emergency flashlight! It’s available in Black, light blue, light green, orange, pink, purple, red and white to match your branding,and comes with a micro USB cable. Your logo can be printed on the top side in full colour, ensuring it’s seen every time a client brings out your useful gift.